I looooooooooove pumpkin...in cookies...and coffee...not a huge pumpkin cheesecake fan...
probably mainly because I can't shouldn't have cheesecake :-( but anyhow..
These are YUMMMM...
my daughter and I could eat them alllllllllllllllllllllll day!! I most likely found this recipe from the RecipeGrazer app...I really need to start remembering where I get these recipes haha
1 cup canned pumpkin (um I just 1 can...like this picture I took of all of the ingredients :-p)
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil (remember...if you do not have vegetable you can substitute equal parts of mayo!!)
1 large egg
2 cups flour (I used whole wheat flour...made it kind of healthier...right?)
2 tpsns baking powder
2 tspns ground cinnamon
1/2 tspn salt
1 tspn baking soda
1 tspn milk (yes 1 teaspoon...I used 1%)
1 tablspn vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips (um yeah...I just eye balled this and poured hahaha)
cooking spray (or I'm sure you can use parchment paper too)
SUPER EASY DIRECTIONS:
1. IN YOUR BIGGER BOWL (if you have 2 different sizes like I do), mix together your:
vegetable oil (or mayo)
(I just used a spoon...no fancy kitchen equipment used here today haha)
2. IN YOUR SMALLER BOWL...mix together your:
(I used a fork...helped kind of get everything sort of smoothish)
3. Heat oven to 350...grease your baking sheet(s)
4. POUR YOUR FLOUR MIXTURE INTO YOUR PUMPKIN MIXTURE...see this is why the pumpkin mixture is in the bigger bowl :)
5. stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir and combine until smooth
6. POUR IN THE CHOCOLATE!!!! MMMMMMMM...I kind of folded it all together
7. Scoop your dough onto your sheet(s)...I use 2 spoons...1 to scoop and 1 to scrape the scoop...no judging my baking sheet haha
8. Bake for about 10-13 minutes...depending on your scoops...I baked mine for about 11 minutes...not kidding haha
9. Make some coffee...hot cocoa...hot toddy maybe? and some whipped cream!!
HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DO!!!...PS...this batch made 26 cookies + 4 big one's haha so 30 I guess haha